EARN up to $68,000 pa + Allowances and More
Reputable Aged Care Facility in the Blue Mountains
Salary Sacrificing Options | Ongoing Training & Development
About The Company
Our client provides quality accommodation and services for people 55 years and older within their retirement villages and residential aged care accommodation. They have over 51 hectares of beautiful, natural bushland, a 144 bed residential aged care facility, 165 self-care units and cottages, a community centre with a library, lounge, indoor bowls, table tennis, craft room and so much more. This is truly an amazing facility that has been caring for the Blue Mountains since 1936!
About The Opportunity
They are searching for a Part-Time Registered Nurse to join them in Springwood, NSW where you can earn up to $67,000 pa + Allowances & Penalty Rates. This role is a part-time roster between 56 to 64 hours per fortnight.
You will be a team leader and be responsible for providing quality care to residents within the facility to ensure their well-being, as well as providing guidance, direction and support to the care team including Assistant Nurses and Enrolled Nurses.
Some of your responsibilities will also include:
- Liaising with medical officers and other health care professionals
- Communicating with residents and resident representatives in relation to all aspects of quality care and quality of life issues for residents
- Referring complex nursing issues and/or those beyond the scope of your personal and/or professional practice to the care manager
The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration. You must also have proof of receiving the COVID-19 vaccination.
Additionally, you will have:
- a good understanding of contemporary aged care, clinical practice and clinical leadership
- demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with the residents and their needs
- experience leading and supervising a care team
- strong communication skills and the ability to problem-solve and effectively resolve issues in a timely manner
- excellent written documentation and assessment skills
What's in it for You?
- On-going learning and development opportunities
- Salary Sacrifice options available | Free staff parking
- Regular staff recreational BBQ's
- A supportive and fun working environment
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
Once you click the ”Apply” button at the top of the page you will be redirected to Recruit Shop’s website to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/