Tilt Tray Driver
Negotiable Salary Paid On Experience + Tilt Tray + Phone + Uniform
Join An Established Access Hire Solutions Company Based In Sydney
Utilise Your Experience In Tilt Tray Trucks And Work For A Great Employer
About The Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest access equipment rental companies. Based in Sydney, this business provides professional service and training at an affordable price for daily, weekly, and monthly hires whilst priding itself on exceptional customer service.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver and collect elevating work platforms in the Sydney metro area, with the occasional travel to the South Coast and Newcastle regions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience loading/unloading, load restraint for plant machinery
- HR drivers license
- A quality driving history
- EWP operator yellow card (desirable)
- The ability to follow WHS policies & procedures
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity To Grow Career Truck, Phone, Uniforms
- Immediate Start For The Right Candidate | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/