EARN a Generous Hourly Rate | Negotiable on Experience
Join a Reputable, Established & Successful Health Practice
Supportive & Welcoming Team | No Medical Exp Required
About The Company
Our client offers state-of-the-art Cardiology services to the people of Melbourne and in multiple regional locations. They have a dedicated team of highly skilled cardiologists who provide an excellent level of care for their patients.
About The Opportunity
This is a full-time role and will be based across the Brighton, Mulgrave and Moorabbin rooms.
Some of your responsibilities could include:
- Open the practice and set up the reception area ensuring a clean and tidy environment
- Greet patients and other callers to the practice in a courteous and efficient manner
- Exercise confidentiality regarding patient information
- Attend patients in medical software on arrival, confirming you have the correct patient
- Update the patient referrals and enter any new referrals into the correct screen
- Make calls to other practices to chase up referrals or obtain information that doctors may ask for
- Book any further appointments/tests and attend to the patients billing, receipting and sending account to Medicare
- Ensure the daily scanning is completed and reconcile the till and banking list at lunchtime and at the end of the day
- Ensure the Doctors' rooms are set up the evening prior and all consulting rooms are restocked
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent personal communication skills with the ability to relate to people at different levels and from different backgrounds
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills, with attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft package and the ability to adapt to new software programs
- Excellent typing/keyboard skills
- A friendly and approachable personality
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established Leading Provider of Specialist Healthcare
- No Medical Experience Required - Full Training Will be Provided
- Work in a Flexible, Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Join an Organisation that Values Long Term Working Relationships
- Professional Development & Career Progression Opportunities
- Utilise Your Previous Admin Experience in this Fast-Paced Environment
- Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/