EARN Up To $90k pa ( Depending on Experience) | Elevate To A Team Leader Role
Established Business Delivering Steel Fabrication Services
Business Committed To The Ongoing Development Of Employees
About The Company
Our client has developed a strong reputation for creating bespoke steel products for the residential and commercial sectors over the last 25 years. Under new ownership, they now have even more commitment to growth and to become the leader in their field consistently delivering superior workshop service.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Foreman some of your responsibilities will include:
- Fabricating steel products directly from detailed shop drawings
- Assisting other boilermakers and the Foreman on large projects
- Installation at client sites
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work directly from detailed shop drawings
- Proficiency in MIG welding
- Have a current Drivers license
- Have a forklift license (desirable)
- Trade Qualification in Boilermaking
What's in it for You?
- Perfect Role for an Ambitious Boilermaker to Work Autonomously
- Excellent Earning Potential Negotiable Based on Experience
- Increase Your Earnings Through Overtime Opportunites
- Enjoy a Challenging and Rewarding Position
- Ongoing Training And Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/