Business Development Manager
OTE $80,000 pa + Super + Car Allowance
Join A Highly Successful And Established Office Supply Company
Utilise Your Experience In Sales To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is an office supplies company which services a large client base from the business sector. Based in Brisbane, this company has experienced exceptional growth in the past few years. They are a prosperous and fast-growing business that is within an industry where every business out there is a potential customer.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers
- Create new business through prospecting new customers
- Manage up to date information on the in-house CRM system
- Attend face to face meetings with potential new customers
- Produce accurate weekly and monthly customer sales reports
To be successful in this role you will have an enthusiastic can-do attitude, a high-energy approach, fast learning skills, and motivation to succeed. A natural communicator, you are comfortable on the phone, in front of clients, and meeting business contacts at all levels.
You will be joining a growth-hungry business with amazing sales opportunities, a company that values its people, and a business that has a fantastic reputation, friendly welcoming culture, and collaborative approach to success.
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity To Earn | Salary + Bonuses + Car Allowance
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Immediate Start For The Right Candidate | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/