Chef De Partie
Enjoy Consecutive Days Off | Negotiable Salary Based On Experience
Join A Highly Reputable Restaurant Based On The North Side
Utilise Your Experience In Kitchens To Further Your Career
About The Company
Our client is a well-known and well-established restaurant based in Stafford. Known for providing outstanding food and priding itself on quality customer service, this restaurant has a strong focus on looking after its staff. The customer feedback is second to none and the business strives to maintain this reputation.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Head Chef some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of ingredients and cooking all menu items to order
- Preparation of daily specials and assist in revising menu items
- Paying attention to presentation and portion control of each dish
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic work area
- Assist in ordering supplies and inspecting produce upon arrival
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Cert III in commercial cookery
- Attention to detail
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn | Chefs Of Any Level Urged To Apply
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from 2 Consecutive Days Off | Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/