Financial Planning - Investment Associate and Analyst
EARN $90,000 - 125,000 + Super + Bonus | Negotiable on Experience
Successful, Privately Owned, Non-Bank Aligned Financial Services Firm
Ongoing Training & Support | Based on Modern Central CBD Office
About The Company
Our client is a premium financial services firm with a core market in the HNW Individuals space. They provide their clients with holistic financial advice and innovative solutions and are known for having a team of highly qualified advisers.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to provide exceptional client service and technical support to the Senior Financial Planner by maintaining ongoing client relationships and managing client portfolios. This role offers the candidate an opportunity to join an experienced investment team and grow with the business.
Reporting directly to Senior Financial Adviser, Investment & Compliance Managers, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing client relationship management, including telephone and face-to-face meetings
- Be a key point of contact for a dedicated set of amazing clients
- Manage client portfolios with a diverse range of investment products
- Prepare Records of Advice, quarterly review reports and Statements of Advice by liaising with the internal paraplanner and your dedicated support person
- Ensure compliance requirements are met at all times
- Contact clients to follow up on recommendations
- Improvement of and adherence to systems and processes
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in a financial planning or asset management firm
- Strong knowledge of the financial market
- Previous exposure to direct shares and managed funds
- Excellent organisations skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with MS Office
- Sound Xplan & IPS (Iress Portfolio System) knowledge
It would also be desirable to have:
- FASEA qualification
- Good knowledge of the latest industry trends & standards such as taxation, super contributions, pensions, SMSFs & Trusts
What's in it for You?
- Competitive Salary Package Based on Your Skills & Experience
- Successful, Privately Owned, Non-Bank Aligned Financial Services Firm
- Established & Stable Business Servicing Clients for Over 15 Years
- Convenient Sydney Location | Close to Public Transport, Shops & Cafes
- Opportunity for Flexibility and Ability to Work from Home After Probation
- Great Culture & A Range of Benefits | Small, Friendly & Supportive Team
- Full-Time Role | Ongoing Training & Career Progression Available
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/