IT Account Manager
Earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Your Skills & Experience
Join an Award-Winning & Successful IT Distribution Company
Friendly & Supportive Team | Ongoing Training & Development
About The Company
Our client is an award-winning business that focuses on delivering the latest IT products to a wide channel base while maintaining a dedicated commitment to providing a first-class service. Established for over 20 years, they now have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and New Zealand. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual with previous sales experience to join their WA sales team in Osborne Park and establish themselves within a market-leading company.
About The Opportunity
Based in the Perth office, the primary purpose of this role is to proactively promote the products and solutions to the IT dealer channel.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Build new and existing relationships with clients and set up meetings between key decision-makers
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Actively manage the pipeline and identify potential IT dealers to generate new business
- Provide a professional service and ensure a high level of customer service at all times
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience in the IT industry (desirable)
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service and administration skills
- Driven, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- An ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail and ability to use initiative
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
What's in it for You?
- Flexible Working Arrangements | Based in the Perth Office
- Supportive, Friendly Team with a Focus on Culture | Social events
- Extensive Training and Personal Development Opportunities
- Take on Existing Key Accounts & Bring in New Business
- Ongoing Training & Development to Help Progress Your Career
- On-Site Parking | Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/