EARN $90,000 per annum + Super | Negotiable on Exp
Industry Leading Business with a Great Reputation
Dynamic Full-Time Role | Work Closely with Senior Mngmt
About The Company
Our client is a leading supplier of CNC machine tools and Laser Cutting & Engraving Systems, servicing a broad range of industries across the country. With a reputation as a supplier of high-quality products, services, and support, they are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their brand new HQ in Thomastown.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to take control of all company marketing responsibilities and have regular collaboration with senior management and the sales team to ensure all marketing opportunities are utilised effectively to help continue the business's growth.
Reporting directly to the Management Team some of your responsibilities will include:
- Scoping, development, and coordination of all marketing campaigns to ensure ROI is achieved
- Managing and continuing to improve online presence via the website, online store, social media, and all other relevant online channels
- Creating content for and managing the distribution of regular EDM's, drip campaigns, press releases, etc
- Concept and design of online and print advertising material keeping in line with company branding
- Organising and helping manage tradeshows and other industry events
- Working closely with management/sales to innovate and implement ideas for business growth
The successful candidate will have:
- A robust understanding of marketing processes and disciplines
- Experience with Word Press & WooCommerce essential (or similar). A critical part of this role is maintaining and improving the website and online shop
- Experience with Active Campaign or similar essential
- A strong focus on digital marketing/website/online store/targeted campaigns
- Experience creating/distributing EDMs and drip campaigns
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing or related discipline
- Strong computer skills and an eye for graphic design skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional attitude with the ability to represent the company via phone, email and in-person
- A history of being a self-starter requiring minimal supervision and the ability to use initiative
What's in it for You?
- Established, Reputable & Growing Business
- Brand New Head Office in Convenient Location
- Friendly Team with a Great Culture
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Full-Time Role - 8.30 am - 5 pm
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/