Security Door & Window Installer
Earn Between $70k to $90k + Car, Comms & More
Join a Reputable Family-Owned Business
Showcase Your Experience & Eye for Detail
About The Company
Our client has been established for over 38 years and is a proud family-owned Australian business. They fabricate and install Crimsafe security screens which have stood the test of time by providing a high standard of professionalism through a talented set of individuals who take enormous pride in their work. They value and respect their clients by producing quality control, on-time delivery, and a solution based after-sales service.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Security Door & Window Installer to join their company in Loganholme, QLD, with the potential to earn a Negotiable Salary Based on Experience Between $70,000 and $90,000 plus Commission + Company Phone & Vehicle.
The primary purpose of this position is to measure, manufacture and install a range of security doors and windows to homes and businesses.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience installing security doors and windows
- Experience measuring doors and windows
- A current QLD Drivers Licence and a Security Check
- Covid Vaccinations, current Police check
- A White Card is desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- A professional approach to their work and clients
This position would suit someone who takes pride in their workmanship and can work unsupervised.
What's in it for You?
- Generous Salary for the Right Person
- Flexible Earning Capacity and Flexible Hours
- Fantastic Onsite Support | Full Administration Support
- Work with Experienced Installers of Crimsafe Systems
- Highly Skilled, Fun and Dynamic Team Environment
- Excellent Location | Plenty of Work Available
- Longterm Secure Role With Ongoing Learning Opportunities
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this amazing and rewarding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.