Managed Services Desktop Engineer
Starting Hourly Rate $45 + GST | 6-Month Rolling Contract
Innovative Organisation Servicing a Wide Range of Clients
Join a Friendly Hardworking & High Performing Team
About The Company
Our client is a specialist in providing cloud and infrastructure design, deployment, and managed services. They have extensive experience in delivering complex projects and support many different organisations across a wide range of industries.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to be involved in the design, implementation and support of complex end-user compute and line of business application solutions for a broad range of clients. You will be the subject matter expert and point of escalation for a fleet of end-user devices and applications under the management. You will deliver services through a mix of onsite and remote support of on-premise and cloud-hosted systems. This role will require you to be able to work onsite at clients' premises Monday-Friday in Western Sydney (Kemps Creek for the remainder of 2022 and Rosehill from 2023 onwards).
Reporting to the Executive Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Accept, manage and resolve complex support issues to conclusion
- Problem management including troubleshooting and diagnosis of recurring technical and performance issues
- Proactive monitoring and response to automated infrastructure monitoring and vendor incident alerts
- Participate in rotating after-hours/weekend support and monthly patching exercises as required
- Attend training, networking or business development events as nominated by the Company
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Windows Server and Desktop Support
- Public Cloud (Azure, AWS)
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- Office 365 including MS Teams
- MS Teams, Zoom and other Video conferencing experience
- Basic troubleshooting of networking equipment and connectivity – switches, routers, wireless access points and firewalls
- SOE design, deployment and application packaging
- Problem management including troubleshooting and diagnosis of recurring technical and
It would also be desirable if you have skills in the following:
- Remote compute support experience (Citrix, RDS, AWS Workspaces, WVD)
- Cyber security operations experience
- Disaster recovery design and testing
- Unified communications
- SharePoint design/development
What's in it for You?
- Generous Hourly Rate | Rolling 6-Month Contract
- Innovative Organisation Servicing a Wide Range of Clients
- Friendly Hardworking & High Performing Team
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/