Trades Assistant / Tiler
EARN up to $60,000 - $70,000 pa + Super + Production Bonus
Established High-End Cabins & Homes Business in Gympie
Work on a Variety of Tasks | Full-Time | Immediate Start
About The Company
Our client, established in 1993, is a successful family-owned company that is a leader and innovator in the manufacturing and construction industry. They service all of QLD and NT from their modern, purpose-built premises in regional QLD. They provide eco-friendly designed cabins and homes that have at least a 6-star energy efficiency rating. Their buildings are designed to minimise the use of cleaning products, further reducing their environmental impact.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Production Manager & Business Owner, some of your responsibilities include:
- General labouring and building tasks for high-end cabins and houses
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, sub-contractors, and existing staff/owners
- Ensuring a high quality of service is provided from start to finish of each job
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment using company OHS policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the building industry
- Previous experience with tiling (desirable)
- A current driver's license
- Trade qualification (desirable but not essential)
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Friendly & Supportive Team Environment
- Join an Established & Successful Cabins & Homes Business
- Utilise Your Skills & Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
- Enjoy Working in an Autonomous Rewarding Role
- Full-Time Stable Role with an Immediate Start
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.