EARN $45 per hour + Superannuation + Overtime
Family-Owned Plumbing Business Based in Darra
Work Ute & Phone | Training & Development
About The Company
Our client has been providing professional plumbing maintenance and renovation services to domestic, commercial and industrial clients for 23 Years. This family-owned and operated business pride themselves on being professional, neat and meeting client's needs in a timely yet quality manner. Based in Darra, this company services areas throughout Brisbane, Ipswich and all surrounding suburbs.
About the Opportunity
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Completing all plumbing maintenance jobs required
- Working on domestic, commercial and industrial projects
- Working independently as well as in a team
- Assisting apprentices throughout their apprenticeships
The successful candidate will have:
- General plumbing knowledge particularly in maintenance and renovations
- A gas fitter license is desirable but not essential
- Certificate 3 in plumbing, gasfitting and drainage
- The ability to work efficiently and neatly in a timely manner
- The ability to manage themselves and have great communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Company Work Ute, Phone & Work Uniforms
- Friendly and Supportive Team Environment
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/