Welcoming & Relaxed Beachside Venue in a Coastal Location
Perfect Opportunity to Expand Your Career in Hospitality
Salary Package $110 - 130K pa incl Super + Benefits
About the Company
Our client owns a hotel located on the scenic Central Coast of NSW, only a 1.5-hour drive from Sydney. Based in a central location in a coastal area, they have a relaxed and welcoming hotel/pub venue with an alfresco style bistro, cafe, function rooms, sports bar, and bottle shop. They offer a variety of live entertainment on the weekends and significant accommodation facilities to cater for holiday goers, functions and conferences. This is a key role in moving the business forward, embracing the hotel's vision to become one of the regionals premier hotels, accommodation, function, and conference centres.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of the position is to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the hotel's food outlets, accommodation and function centres
- Have a firm focus on customer satisfaction
- Take responsibility for business performance and profitability
- Be hands-on working FOH across all segments of the business
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience as either an Executive Assistant Manager or a General Manager
- Pub, restaurant, function, conference and accommodation experience, across a variety of FOH and BOH functions (desirable)
- An entrepreneurial mindset and be ready to work in a hands-on role
- A strong leadership style that encompasses and creates a great and productive working culture
- A demonstrated track record of increased business performance and achieving financial targets
What's in it for You?
- Established & Reputable Venue with Multiple Revenue Avenues
- Live in a Beautiful Beachside Location only 1.5hrs Drive from Sydney
- Ongoing Support from Experienced Managers, Staff & Owners
- Highly Autonomous Role With a Broad Scope to Take Control & Drive the Business
- Discounted Food & Beverage | Potential to Live On-Site with Discounted Rent
- Full-Time Role | 45 Hours Per Week | Flexible Hours Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.