Carpenter / Installer
EARN $90,000 - $120,000k pa + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
Established & Growing High-End Cabins & Homes Business in Gympie
Autonomous Role | Full-Time Position with Immediate Start
About The Company
Our client, established in 1993, is a successful family-owned company that is a leader and innovator in the manufacturing and construction industry. They service all of QLD and NT from their modern, purpose-built premises in regional QLD. They provide eco-friendly cabins and homes with at least a 6-star energy efficiency rating. Their buildings are designed to minimise the use of cleaning products, further reducing their environmental impact.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the On-Site Project Foreman & Operations Manager, some of your responsibilities include:
- Collaborating closely with the project management team
- Installation and construction of high-end cabins and houses
- Able to read and construct directly from off-the-plan construction drawings
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, sub-contractors, and existing staff/owners
- Ensuring a high quality of service is provided from start to finish of each job
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment using company OHS policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience as a trade-qualified carpenter
- A current driver's license
- Previous experience with tiling, painting, or plastering (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Friendly & Supportive Team Environment
- Join an Established & Successful Cabins & Homes Business
- Utilise Your Skills & Experience in this Dynamic & Varied Role
- Install Beautifully Designed Cabins & Homes
- Enjoy Working in a Rewarding & Autonomous Role
- Full-Time Stable Position with an Immediate Start
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/