EARN $110k - $130k pa + Travel + Super | Negot Based on Experience
Join a Well Established & Reputable Premium Pump Supplier in Mackay
Healthy Work-Life Balance With Flexible Hours and Flexible Start Date
About The Company
Our client is the premium supplier of pumps and irrigation systems for farming, agriculture, mining and residential sectors around Mackay and the surrounding areas. They pride themselves in the ability to carry out prompt and reliable servicing since 1996.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to build sewerage/ water treatment plants.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Knowledge and exposure of sewerage/ water treatment plants
What's in it for You?
- Removal & Relocation Costs Available
- Regular Team Building Activities Such as Go-Karts & Sailing
- Small, Supportive, Reputable & Well Established Team
- Healthy Work-Life Balance with Flexible Hours Available
- Training & Career Development Opportunities | Traineeships
- Long-Term Stable Position With Expanding Business
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/