Earn $90,000 - $110,000 + Super + Vehicle + Incentive | Based on Experience
Established and Successful, Innovative Business Focused on BMS Across Sydney
Grow Your Career in a Supportive Company with Ongoing Training & Development
About The Company
Our client is a Smart Buildings Systems Integrator and is primarily the New South Wales dealer of the US brand Automated Logic. Their success is based on developing innovative, intelligent building automation systems that advance operational freedom and flexibility. This achievement is attributed to the team's collaboration and contribution at their clients’ sites.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Handover to client team and training
- Pre, Post and Commissioning of high end projects.
- Diagnose, repair faults, basic programming and commissioning in BMS systems
- Ensure correct operation of equipment in line with functional description design
- Functional Tuning of Systems and analysing Trend Data to optimise equipment performance
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives and customers
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills, networks and communications
- Knowledge of main plant, refrigeration and air conditioning systems
What's in it for You?
- Vehicle Allowance or Supplied Vehicle
- Friendly, Successful & Supportive Team Culture
- Long Term Stable Position with Long Term Team
- Opportunity for Career Progression to Management
- Increase Your Earnings Further with Overtime
- Be Involved With Team Building Activities
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- On-Call Once Every Quarter | Enjoy Work-Life Balance
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/