EARN a Competitive Salary + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join a Leading Manufacturer of Beer Dispensing Equipment in Airport West
Showcase Your Technical Abilities in a Varied & Challenging Role
About The Company
Established in 1946, our client is the leading manufacturer of beer dispensing equipment and has since become the envy of their industry. By investing in the latest technology and training, they are able to produce a higher quality product, at competitive prices with short lead times. They take great pride in their products and the influence they have had on the beverage dispensing industry in Australia.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for specific parts, setting of CNC machines and operation of machines.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- General factory duties
- Operate and program Sliding Head Stock, Swiss Style machines and Tornos Deco 20 & 26 machines
The successful candidate will have:
- High attention to detail
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Versatility to undertake various tasks in a day
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Reputable Business
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Initial & Ongoing Training | Professional Development
- Work with Industry Professionals in a Leading Business
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/