CNC Laser & Press Brake Operator
EARN Negotiable Hourly Rate + Super | Based on Experience
Join an Industry-Leading Family Business in Wetherill Park
Collaborative & Supportive Environment With Career Opps
About The Company
Our client is a family-owned and well-established Australian manufacturer of temperature and humidity controlled equipment, leading the market in this industry for over 45 years. Our client is an expert in this industry delivering an exceptional and committed service to a range of different industries. With a longstanding history in the industry, our client has the knowledge and experience to manufacture the high-performing laboratory equipment that their customers need most.
About the Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Focus specifically on the operation of our in-house CNC fibre laser cutter and CNC press brake
- Assist the tradespeople with manual tasks such as cutting tubes and cutting insulation wool
- Assist the sheet metal team with the manufacture of laboratory products
- Cut, fold, assemble and TIG weld
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant sheet metal experience
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Positive attitude to work, authority and safety
What's in it for You?
- Fulfilling, Rewarding & Challenging Role
- No Site Work | All Warehouse Work
- Friendly Casual Working Environment
- Future Career Opportunity & Development
- Open to Full Time or Part Time 3-4 Days
- 8:00 to 4:30 Mon-Thurs, 8:00 to 2:30 Fridays
- Long Term Stable Position With Long Term Team
- Immediate Start For the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/