EARN $100,000 pa + Super + Vehicle + Production Bonuses
Established & Growing High-End Cabins & Homes Business
Full-Time Role Based in Gympie | Immediate Start Available
About The Company
Our client, established in 1993, is a successful family-owned company that is a leader and innovator in the manufacturing and construction industry. They service all of QLD and NT from their modern, purpose-built premises in regional QLD. They provide eco-friendly designed cabins and homes that have at least a 6-star energy efficiency rating. Their buildings are designed to minimise the use of cleaning products, further reducing their environmental impact.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage employees and subcontractors to create efficiencies and drive accountability
- Take responsibility for the execution of safety policies
- Manage quality at checkpoints throughout the production process
- Be on the factory floor and report any issues to the Operations Manager
- Assist with the implementation of lean processes through continual improvement strategies
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role in the manufacturing industry
- Exposure to the construction industry
- Experience in managing a team
- Trade qualifications desirable but not essential
- Current drivers licence
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Successful Cabin & Homes Business
- Great Opportunity to Progress | Potential to Earn Bonuses
- Work in a Friendly & Supportive Team Environment
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/