EARN $85 - $95k Package | $62 - $65k + Super + Vehicle + Tools + Bonus
Join an Established, Successful and Innovative Gas Fireplace Company
Training & Development | Opportunity for Career Progression
About The Company
Our client is an industry leader in tailored gas fireplaces catering to all homes. They have been committed to quality, function and reliability for over 35 years which has driven them to great success. They provide a range of different materials to suit a variety of tastes to fit into their client's homes.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for multiple Service Technicians to join their company based in Marrickville, NSW.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Service clients gas appliances across Sydney
- Assist with maintaining spare parts in the warehouse
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Maintain service records and invoices
- Maintain equipment and vehicle
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous trade experience (beneficial but not essential)
- A current driver's licence and the ability to travel around Sydney
- A hardworking and reliable personality with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working with the public
What's in it for You?
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- Ongoing Training & Opportunity for Career Progression
- Work with Industry Professionals in this Dynamic Role
- Benefit from a Company Vehicle, Uniform & Tools
- Be Rewarded for Your Hard Work | Potential Commissions
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/